Friday

Futur
Lord Cool (1)
NF High Mountain
TOBS Roses Cream
SWK Scuttle
Ogallala Bay Rum, Limes & Peppercorns AS

Dr Henks Bay Rum ASB.

A nice finish to the working week. Oh and the the last day before a couple of weeks' leave! It has felt a very long time coming too. :cool:

Friday 8th April

Martin de Candre Savon à Raser - Semogue 2010 Custom Boar - Gillette NEW #88 - Shark Super Chrome (2) - Agua Lavanda Puig

:)

Friday
Prep: Hot shower
Brush: Shavemac 30 mm
Razor: SSA, Eskilstuna + Ever Ready for the head
Super lather: Top Secret + Henks Dutch Moss :tu
AS: Italian Floid
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very clean :D
007800x600.jpg

What a nice Kropp, Lagaffe! :D

Friday:

Sanguine XD20 + Tiger
Red tip + Tiger
Palmolive ss + BS Maca Root
Simpson Case pure
Bulldog asb

Did one pass with the XD20 before conceding that my concentration wasn't up to handling the shavette today, so reverted to the trusty Red tip for 2 more passes with lovely clean results. Face left feeling a little tender though, probably from my clumsy first pass :|

Jos

Tuesday

Bath

T&H Pre-shave Oil - just around the chin
Feather AS-D1
Voskhod (4)
NF HMB 2221
L'Occitane Cade Soap
WTG - XTG - XTG + touch ups to neck
Thayers Astringent
Trumper Sandalwood Skin Food

Wow, three shaves on the trot with the same setup, but how could you not with such a wonderful soap. Think I’m gonna have to go out and buy me some of the Cade AS Balm too.

Great shave today.

Nuff said!!!!!

Wednesday

Bath

Cold water shave
T&H Pre-shave Oil - just around the chin
Feather AS-D1
Voskhod (5)
NF HMB 2221
L'Occitane Cade Soap
WTG - XTG - XTG + touch ups to neck
Thayers Unscented Toner
Diptyque Tam Dao

Think the blade has come to the end of its usefulness but I still got a nice enough shave out of it with just a little irritation around the jaw line.

Bought a bottle of Tam Dao after reading on here somewhere that it was a close match to the scent of the Cade. It is almost an exact match to the Cade just a whole lot stronger and longer lasting, luverly stuff.

Thursday

Bath

Cold water shave
Feather AS-D1
Gillette Super Thin (1)
T&H/Rooney 1/2 Super
TOBS Sandalwood Cream
WTG - XTG - XTG
Thayers Unscented Toner
L’Occitane Vetyver EdT

Not a smooth shave from the Super Thin, think the blade needs to settle down a bit. Only went for the three passes as I wanted to see how close I could get without any touch ups. Got pretty close but no cigar on this shave. Maybe tomorrow.

Friday

Bath

Cold water shave
T&H Pre-shave Oil
Feather AS-D1
Gillette Super Thin (2)
NF HMB 2221
L'Occitane Cade Soap
WTG - XTG – XTG + touch ups
Thayers Astringent
Trumper Spanish Leather AS
Trumper Spanish Leather Cologne

Back with the Cade today and yup a BBS or as close as makes no difference today. Lovely smooth shave. Not 100% sure on the After Shave though, a bit sickly, but the cologne is much nicer.

Damn fine shave.

TTFN. . .

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

vintage Marshall Fields whitecap
1949 Aristocrat #16/Iridium
Surrey SS (pre VDH reformulation)
Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic
Michael Storer 'Monk' EdP

BBS results,

Martin

Friday (Finally)

Enjoying the 1200 till 2000 hrs shift means I can have a nice slow shave this week felt lazy today so went for a hard soap and lathered onto the face.

Hot towl
Gillette Slim adjustable
Gillette 7 O' Clock Double Edged Razor Blades (Yellow box)
Pure Badger Shaving Brush
Colonel Conk Shaving Soap (Almond)
Alum block
Trumpers skin food (Sandalwood)

Did three passes (WTG, XTG and ATG). First two passes on "6" than on the last pass I did my neck on "6" and turned down the slim for the rest of my face to "2".

Nicked myself once and that was me being miles away and the alum sorted that out in quick order, user error there! :lol:

Made a nice smooth shave and no irritation, I am still finding what works for my face with the slim but this cut thru the wiskers very nicely.

Before popping out into the warm sunny day I put a little more skin food on for protection as I am not a fan of hot weather prefer cold climates for myself.

Nice shave and good way to start the day :shave :D

Friday, 04-08-11. MUSIC: Isaac Hayes_LP Shaft.

BLAXPLOITATION++-+1971+Shaft+-+Isaac+hayes.gif

Soap from Aleppo 100% olive - Morris & Forndran Two Bands - Merkur 39C Slant Barberpole - Gillette Platinum #2 - Pre Myrsol Emulsión - Col Conk Almond shaving soap - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASB Myrsol Emulsión - ASL English Leather.

Afeitado08-04-11-1.jpg

MWF Hand Soap,
The Real Shaving Co. SC,
Simpson Colonel,
Dovo 5/8,
Razorock Alum,
GFT Limes SF,
Davidoff Cool Water Game EdT.

SOTDApril8th2011.jpg

Two passes. Not the closest but was in a hurry! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.