Shave of the day Friday 25.2.11

Guy's,

I have made a few purchases lately. A adjustable slim from frenchblade, like new condition, very pleased with it.
I also bought a Rocket HD from Dipesh, again stunning condition. The quality of stuff these two guys put out is fantastic. I can't see myself ever parting with these two razors.

Made a trip to body shop to get some root shaving cream stuff. Also visited connaught's for some blades, super fast service and great selection to choose from.

So tonight I locked and loaded a Gillette super slim into the adjustable slim, lathered up the BodyShop cream, and applied to a freshly showered beard.

From the first stroke it was so smooth, I had to double check to see it anything was actually happening. It was, and after the second pass all was done, not yet got the technique quite right for a third pass.

But my skin felt so fresh and clean with no irritation, redness. Superb.

Thanks

Andy.

Thats usually the case with your 1st fresh from the pack DE blade..if you can go 3+ shaves with little irritation..then you know your in good shape :shave

Enjoy the shaves!
Blades

Great to hear the start of your journey Andy.

Look forward to hearing about how you get on with the rocket. It's my favourite razor as you know :cool:

Back
Top Bottom