Sharpest Honing

Hi colleagues,

Would love your advice as to the best place to get my beloved dovo black star back to its best. Can you share you experience/knowledge? Tried to do it myself but think its worse that it started.
thanks

Dave

Dave you need to drop this into the straight razor section.

Jamie.

Epherium said:
Hi colleagues,

Would love your advice as to the best place to get my beloved dovo black star back to its best. Can you share you experience/knowledge? Tried to do it myself but think its worse that it started.
thanks

Dave

Dave, for guaranteed results there are two site members who offer a honing service as part of their business - again apologies if there is anyone out there that I'm not aware of. (If there is - you are not shouting loud enough).

The two are Neil Miller at The Strop Shop - you will see Neil's post on hones and honing at the top of the Straight Razor page.

Secondly is Steve at The Invisible Edge.

Sent my Straight over to Steve at the Invisible Edge. Can anyone advise how long it normally takes to hone who have used this service before. Cant find anything on the website (perhaps I looked on the wrong bit..?) I miss it

Epherium said:
Sent my Straight over to Steve at the Invisible Edge. Can anyone advise how long it normally takes to hone who have used this service before. Cant find anything on the website (perhaps I looked on the wrong bit..?) I miss it

Why not ask Steve?

Back
Top Bottom