Shark Blades

I remember someone (I think HM) sending me a sample of some Sharks, I was going to snag 100 but noted that there are two version, super chrome and stainless. I read through B&B and half say one and half say the other is better. Anyone any experiences with both or can remember which ones were doing the rounds earlier? Seems the Super Chrome are a tad more expensive but that could just be the US vendor as opposed to the Turkish guy who has the stainless.

Cheers.

I'd agree that the Sharks are good blades, possibly the best I've tried along with Perma-sharp. I've tried Derby, Astra Stainless, Astra Platinum, WSword English, Tesco (which I read somewhere are Personnas), and Rapira. Just bought some Feathers which I'm waiting to try! :shave

rich_ant said:
<snipped> ... but try Store34 also in Turkey, good price for 70 Sharks!

Hey, I just checked out this ebay shop and the 'non-bristle' brush (... for Muslims) is the same make/model (by the looks of it) as the one I bought at a Turkish continental shop here, for £1.49 ... I would have almost sworn it was a boar brush by it's spine & scrubbiness.

Also the 'Yuma' razor he's selling on ebay I got from the same shop for a quid; Derby blades for £0.69 /5 blades, too (for SWMBA).

Back
Top Bottom