Semogue new badger hair

Gentleman:
as you know Semogue have been working in improving its badger hair line of brushes.Now two new types of hair are gonna be introduce:finest badger and selected silvetip.
The Finest badger brush would be seeing the light with a brush made for the Portuguese (barbearclassico.com) and Spanish forum (foroafeitado.es) the next month and later would be released on a new line of brushes.This kind of hair has a wonderful, firm backbone and the tips are really soft,even when its dry.The tips arent as white as other finest badger hair,like for example,the New Forest 2201 (a superb brush,by the way) but they dont curl with use,like other types of finest badger.Here are some pics of the new finest badger hair:
P1140241.jpg

P1140242.jpg

With the New Forest 2201 finest badger:
P1140240.jpg

Selected silvertip:
this new kind of silvertip hair would be introduce by Semogue by the end of the year.I must say that its really similar to the silvertip D01 used by shavemac:has a lot of backbone and soft tips,maybe the selected silvertip has softer tips and a little less backbone than the shavemac silvertip D01 line,but both are pretty similar in performance.I need to test this proto a little bit more,but so far seems what a silvertip brush should be.Some pics of it:
P1140243.jpg

P1140244.jpg

So stay tune for the next upcoming releases!

I just wanna say THANK YOU!(OBRIGADO) to Mr Gomes:hes truly a great brush maker and he always wants to improve his brushes and their quality,as well as to listen to his customers opinions and ideas.As Bern (shavemac),Oscar (Vie Long),the guys at Vulfix/Simpsons,Mr Gomes is truly a craftsman and Im really thankful to all of them,as well as to people like Fido who wants to "recover" and keep that tradition.

Back
Top Bottom