Semogue 09 LE.

Doing very well. After 20 odd shaves i think it is still breaking in, it seems to be holding a bit more lather/water with each use. It lathers very well. I am liking it alot.

Mine is performing brilliant but left it in USA (Im in Spain right now).By the way,this next week Ill be receiving one of the prototypes of the 2010 edition....

Teiste said:
Mine is performing brilliant but left it in USA (Im in Spain right now).By the way,this next week Ill be receiving one of the prototypes of the 2010 edition....

Having missed out on the 2009 and recently discovered the 1305 I will keep an eye out for this one.

I wouldn't confuse being "fussy" with being discerning, seems like most owners understand that to get the most out of this brush there is a long break in period.

To be honest it is the best non badger brush I have ever tried however since I have only ever tired one other then I am not a good judge. I do find it lathers with soaps like a dream and it is not as scratchy as my other boar brush which is a Vulfix No18, I know it is not getting the use it should so I think it mine is still breaking. It's just when I pick a brush off the shelf to shave with I find it hard not to pick up badger brush.

I should sell it I am sure there is a boar lover out there who would appreciate it more than me, still at least I gave it a try.

I am really liking mine, but I do find it cannot hold lather very well and I have to relather for every pass. Maybe it still needs some breaking in..? The lather it does make though is excellent. I do not have many brushes to compare it to though.

JaseB said:
I am really liking mine, but I do find it cannot hold lather very well and I have to relather for every pass. Maybe it still needs some breaking in..?

That has always been the issue for me with my boars but I'd be patient and use a container. Having enough lather for umpteen passes is always going to difficult otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom