Seasons Greeting's and a Happy New Year (2014)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, one and all.

Christmas%20Baubles%20.jpg

Just a warning to those who may be travelling on the 27th - there may well be a very severe storm (worse possibly than expected tonight). Exact path of the and therefore areas affected by the strongest winds is/are as yet unclear, but just a heads-up in terms of something to keep an eye on.

Glædelig jul!
We celebrate Christmas in our household but I've been trying to persuade SWMBO to celebrate "Yule" (viking-style!) which lasts for 12 days from the winter solstice to the new year (21 Dec - 1 Jan). Party on dude!
Merry Christmas one and all!

Mr_Smartepants said:
Glædelig jul!
We celebrate Christmas in our household but I've been trying to persuade SWMBO to celebrate "Yule" (viking-style!) which lasts for 12 days from the winter solstice to the new year (21 Dec - 1 Jan). Party on dude!
Merry Christmas one and all!

I am an Odinist / Wodenist / Heathen and have been for 20 years.

We always set a space, and make a bed up for a 'visitor' just in case.

Joining TSR has been a highlight of my 2013. As well as obviously learning about shaving, whole new ways to spend money have been brought to my attention such as wristwatches, quality clothing, shoes, cameras, knives, torches, food and drink. Thanks TSR! Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

original

Back
Top Bottom