SE Shaving- ER/ Gem V Injector ?

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
Having over the last 6 months or so, tried my hand at SE Shaving using ER/Gem Razors. I have built up a small collection of varying types, and apart from the Featherweight enjoyed using them all.

I have convinced myself to stick with what I have got , but am intrigued by the amount of people, crossing over to the use of Injectors. Are they better than the ER/ Gem`s ?or just another style of shaving. Why i ever used cartridges I do not know.

If i were to give it a try, what is likely to be the best model for me to try, do not want to build up a collection, or should I stick with what i know suits me ?

Mike B

Yes, absolutely, I have a PAL Deluxe Injecto-Matic, a PAL Golden Inject-Matic and a Schick L1 and each can be whizzed around the face but still give an efficient and very close shave. Plus, the SE blades last a lot longer than DE blades.

Greetings Mike

It's back to the YMMV thing, Injectors are neither better or worse just different! Some people like PAL's others prefer Schicks again neither is better but they do feel different.
I personally have a definite preference for Schicks.

As to the models they again are all different and feel different to shave with. I think most people who like Injectors (I am one) tend to agree that shaving with many of them is the easiest form of shaving there is, you don't (IMHO) need to think about it too much or try very hard (with most models) to get a good shave.

Why don't I send you two or three to try, I love enabling you! Every man should have at least one Injector! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Regards
Dick.

Yeah the boy's are offering sound guidance! :angel:

I posted my first shaving experience with a Schick G just the other day ! Just a different shaving experience with a different shaving tool.........

In, my humble opinion, they are as efficient as any modern cartridge razor for a fraction of the price and more fun into the bargain !

And as mentioned above, they are so user friendly......I would also suggest that they are a very efficient daily shaving tool as they provide a very fast and irritation free shave like modern premium priced cartridge razors !

Enjoy ! :icon_razz:

Billy

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings Mike

It's back to the YMMV thing, Injectors are neither better or worse just different! Some people like PAL's others prefer Schicks again neither is better but they do feel different.

As to the models they again are all different and feel different to shave with. I think most people who like Injectors (I am one) tend to agree that shaving with many of them is the easiest form of shaving there is, you don't (IMHO) need to think about it too much or try very hard (with most models) to get a good shave.

Why don't I send you two or three to try, I love enabling you! Every man should have at least one Injector! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Regards
Dick.
Dick,
a very kind offer, which i might take you up on,have one iron in the fire at the moment.
Will PM you, if i want to take up your offer, but 1 would suffice,as you know i will get
hooked as before.
Regards
Mike

mpf9ret said:
Norfolkdick said:
Greetings Mike

Regards
Dick.
Dick,
a very kind offer, which i might take you up on,have one iron in the fire at the moment.
Will PM you, if i want to take up your offer, but 1 would suffice,as you know i will get
hooked as before.
Regards
Mike

Greetings Mike

You have no resistance, I send you a razor to try and within a week you have bought three off e-bay!.... You are just too easy!

Regards
Dick.

Norfolkdick said:
mpf9ret said:
Norfolkdick said:
Greetings Mike

Regards
Dick.
Dick,
hooked as before.
Regards
Mike

Greetings Mike

You have no resistance, I send you a razor to try and within a week you have bought three off e-bay!.... You are just too easy!

Regards
Dick.
Hi Dick,
Have decided to stick with my ER/ Gems, especially as someone likened injectors to a Cartridge. To cap it all got a DFS with a Streamline on a 6th blade use !!
Mike

Back
Top Bottom