SE Razors- Which Type do you use most

With the comparative longevity of SE blades compared to DEs, I sometimes find myself with both types in use at the same time. Then, I use the DE for the main event, with the SE for a further pass or any touch-ups needed.

I had a modern metal injector, with a 4-day blade in it, "on the go" at the same time as my Tatara, but I wasn't very impressed with the SE's performance, and swapped the blade into my MARS razor, on Plate 7. That was a good move.

The MARS has been languishing in its box for a while, excluded by recent acquisitions, so it was time for another session with it. It really is a superb razor, and of the modern injector blade models (and AC), possibly the most versatile and effective (for me, that is). I'm not sure what "market penetration" it's achieved so far, but I see that it now has a website for ordering. While I don't particularly like all-plastic razors, the MARS proves to be the exception.

LMAO Saj, you been sniffing Arko again lol?! There's me, making a perfectly sensible comment for once, and boom, we're in the gutter! Ferrum said penetration and that went unnoticed... Back to shaving - on the double!
he probably hasn't had a sniff of Arko lool :ROFLMAO::p

p.s sorry mate couldn't help it hahaha

Back
Top Bottom