Schick Type B 1 Twin Blade Repeater

Schick B 1 Type Twin Blade Repeater ..:p
DSC_0177_zps9s5eu923.jpg

Two Shaving Pass Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Schick Type B 1 Repeater
Gillette Trac 11 Twin Injector Blades (New)
Semogue Boar Brush
Proraso Shaving Soap (added Argan oil)
Organic Aloe Vera Gel
LOGONA Mann Aftershave Splash (From Germany)

Well folks I went ahead this morning and had a shave with my Repeater & Twin Injector Blades & I lived to survive the tale...I am astounded at the performance of the B 1 Type Repeater & Twin Injector Blade Combo...;)...It gets the Thumbs up for sure...I had a super close BBS result yesterday & I have another one today & just as close with No irritation & or cuts or weeper's...Dolphin Smooth...:cool:

These blades are thicker than single blades and are tighter in head...That's a Plus straight away...I done a XTG & ATG Pass & a Touch Up...Job Done..I have never experienced anything like this before...It was like Shaving with a "Surgeon's Scalpel" ...Awesome & Crazy sharp to say the least..I was using the "Lightest Touch " and my whiskers just "Evaporated into Thin Air"...The Twin Blades work in the Repeater exceptionally well...The Twin Injector blades are my "Go Blades" in the B 1 from here on in...The moment I touched my face I instantly knew all was fine & well...;)

The one thing that I will suggest to anybody taking up Twin Blades in a Repeater is to get familiar with them first in a Standard Injector cause they are "Surgically Sharp & demand a light touch....Other than that they are a Match made in heaven..:p

Simply Awesome...:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom