Schick injector razor identification required.

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hi folks, I have just received a Schick injector razor in a Bakelite box and I am not sure what model it is or what age it is. I've got a feeling it's a G8 but not 100% sure.
On the lid of the box are the words James Mc LEAN, Ltd. "SPOTLESS" GLASGOW
Schick Injector RAZOR.
On the inside of the lid are the words...Made by magazine repeating razor co. New York made in USA.
On the blade injector magazine we have the words 20 blades. Made in Canada patents pending. Schick Injector.
On the razor are the words US patent no 1806087 others pending. Schick Injector. Made in U.S.A.
The razor has a gold finnish with a black handle.
Any help would be much appreciated , Thank you.

View attachment 22006 View attachment 22007 View attachment 22008 Hi folks, I have just received a Schick injector razor in a Bakelite box and I am not sure what model it is or what age it is. I've got a feeling it's a G8 but not 100% sure.
On the lid of the box are the words James Mc LEAN, Ltd. "SPOTLESS" GLASGOW
Schick Injector RAZOR.
On the inside of the lid are the words...Made by magazine repeating razor co. New York made in USA.
On the blade injector magazine we have the words 20 blades. Made in Canada patents pending. Schick Injector.
On the razor are the words US patent no 1806087 others pending. Schick Injector. Made in U.S.A.
The razor has a gold finnish with a black handle.
Any help would be much appreciated , Thank you.

I was bidding on that Paul ! ...nice looking razor, it was also the Glasgow bit on the box that interested me.
Well done and sorry for bumping the price up a bit fella.:)

No it's not the type D , it's a type D box but not the razor so will have to look some more!
DSC_0253_zps3n8r0bfl.jpg

Its in the Correct Box..Its Not a G Type or a Type E 6..There was No Type E 6..Its a Type E 2 with a Smooth Comb..It Looks like One that May Open by Slipping the Spring to the Left..Cant See it Right from here..o_O

Billy

I knew it.I Know these Models Inside Out..The Type E 2 is One Almighty Shaver..The Black Handled Ones are Quite Rare..I Saw that One Up for Grabs..You got that at a Good Price..Its a Lovely Example..:)

Billy
Thanks Billy, "One Almighty Shaver" coming from you is good enough for me , one happy bunny! :)

Back
Top Bottom