Scent of The Day

Paul....where do you get your attars from?

eBay, mostly.

Al Aneeq are available from s-pat1719 or oudh.co.uk (or direct, I think). I'm enjoying a lot of their stuff at the moment. I do have an extensive collection of little 3ml bottles, much of which was come from Fragrance of Arabia on eBay, but also Paradise, Perfume & Gems (bricks and mortar shop in Cardiff, I do believe). For the more artisinal scents, abu al hifs is on eBay and Mellifluence can be found probably on Facebook nowadays.

eBay, mostly.

Al Aneeq are available from s-pat1719 or oudh.co.uk (or direct, I think). I'm enjoying a lot of their stuff at the moment. I do have an extensive collection of little 3ml bottles, much of which was come from Fragrance of Arabia on eBay, but also Paradise, Perfume & Gems (bricks and mortar shop in Cardiff, I do believe). For the more artisinal scents, abu al hifs is on eBay and Mellifluence can be found probably on Facebook nowadays.
Must check out the Cardiff one....its not too far away. In the meantime abu al hifs sounds interesting. Thanks for the information!

11-paco.jpg

Must check out the Cardiff one....its not too far away. In the meantime abu al hifs sounds interesting. Thanks for the information!
Apologies ... not PPG in Cardiff, it's Mr Perfume who may actually have given up on a physical retail outlet as I notice his eBay account is now touting: https://www.themuskshop.com/ which does not appear to have a physical presence.

You can get ASAQ, Swiss Arabian & Surrati from that vendor. His Ajmal range is more of the new stuff, which I'm not that enamoured with preferring the older 12ml bottles which were admittedly quite monothemed. His Designer Oils are all the smellalikes - not a great representation of eastern perfumery to simply mimic western blends, so do look at the Arabian Ouds section.

Apologies ... not PPG in Cardiff, it's Mr Perfume who may actually have given up on a physical retail outlet as I notice his eBay account is now touting: https://www.themuskshop.com/ which does not appear to have a physical presence.

You can get ASAQ, Swiss Arabian & Surrati from that vendor. His Ajmal range is more of the new stuff, which I'm not that enamoured with preferring the older 12ml bottles which were admittedly quite monothemed. His Designer Oils are all the smellalikes - not a great representation of eastern perfumery to simply mimic western blends, so do look at the Arabian Ouds section.
Thanks for that....it has been duly bookmarked!

Back
Top Bottom