Scent of The Day

Sample of initio rehab - probably will edit later on in the day with what I think of it. First impression it being nice creamy and mellow - fairly sweet too! Definitely inoffensive fragrance so far (10mins in)
I have a 10ml decant of this. Nice fragrance but very similar in smell to the original Spicebomb and I didn’t get very good performance so will be interested in what you think of it.

I have a 10ml decant of this. Nice fragrance but very similar in smell to the original Spicebomb and I didn’t get very good performance so will be interested in what you think of it.
I think it’s okay, but nothing that would justify that price tag to be honest! Unfortunately I haven’t tried the original spicebomb - only infrared sample which I did like but it’s not close to this one at all. I’m quite new to fragrances so just exploring so far - so take my views with pinch of salt haha!

so far 6 hours of wearing - it’s well into dry down stage, does smell nice but doesn’t really jump out on me getting a bit of cedarwood , some creaminess but not as much as at beginning and bit of sweetness too. I’m only wearing it on top of my hand , but it’s pretty much a skin scent now - can smell it only when having nose couple inches away max from my hand! I’d say blessed baraka and absolute aphrodisiac which I tried in store last weekend - they seemed to hold on for ages, same as oud for greatness! Definitely need to grab some more samples/2ml decants from them and PDM

02-bourjoisoura.jpg

I think it’s okay, but nothing that would justify that price tag to be honest! Unfortunately I haven’t tried the original spicebomb - only infrared sample which I did like but it’s not close to this one at all. I’m quite new to fragrances so just exploring so far - so take my views with pinch of salt haha!

so far 6 hours of wearing - it’s well into dry down stage, does smell nice but doesn’t really jump out on me getting a bit of cedarwood , some creaminess but not as much as at beginning and bit of sweetness too. I’m only wearing it on top of my hand , but it’s pretty much a skin scent now - can smell it only when having nose couple inches away max from my hand! I’d say blessed baraka and absolute aphrodisiac which I tried in store last weekend - they seemed to hold on for ages, same as oud for greatness! Definitely need to grab some more samples/2ml decants from them and PDM
I haven’t tried those 2 but I do have Oud For Greatness and can really recommend that as a nice wearable oud with great performance. The other that I really like from Initio is Side Effect. Well worth sampling that if you can get your hands on it. It’s very fruity sweet but if you don’t mind that then I think it’s a really great cool weather scent

I haven’t tried those 2 but I do have Oud For Greatness and can really recommend that as a nice wearable oud with great performance. The other that I really like from Initio is Side Effect. Well worth sampling that if you can get your hands on it. It’s very fruity sweet but if you don’t mind that then I think it’s a really great cool weather scent
I only tried it in the store with my nose half blind to it - but did love it ! After seeing this - I just sprayed a sample of it that I have (about 1ml) - it’s really nice too! Amazing boozy sweet fruity scent! Adding that to wish list!

Back
Top Bottom