Scent of The Day

375x500.39314.jpg

Hi Prof , I will definitely report back. I really enjoy Milestone so am looking forward to Sillage.
So far its close but different, if you get my drift ? Its much fresher in the opening.
I am no expert, i would describe myself as an enthusiastic amateur fraghead but i think that Armaf Sillage is an absolute winner.

I am a Creed fan boy but have become very disillusioned with the diluted ,poor performing juice Creed have been churning out
recently. My bottle of Silver mountain water from 2019 gives me barely 4 hours of longevity. For the price point i will no longer
be giving my money to them, its just not worth it anymore.

Sillage is £35 for 105 ML, so it "smash's it" for price point. Its very close in scent but is fresher and has less of the metallic note.
I applied it at 7am and it projected nicely for a few hours but i could still smell it very faintly at 4 pm. whereas my SMW was all but gone at 11 am

I own Royal Oud, Aventus, Aventus cologne, GIT and SMW but i think i am now done with Creed.
Last year i was impressed with Milestone and now Sillage has impressed me even more. I think I need to check out Club de nuit intense man when my Aventus runs out and also wait and blind buy Armaf's next Creed clone.

My verdict; Sillage is a banger!

I am no expert, i would describe myself as an enthusiastic amateur fraghead but i think that Armaf Sillage is an absolute winner.

I am a Creed fan boy but have become very disillusioned with the diluted ,poor performing juice Creed have been churning out
recently. My bottle of Silver mountain water from 2019 gives me barely 4 hours of longevity. For the price point i will no longer
be giving my money to them, its just not worth it anymore.

Sillage is £35 for 105 ML, so it "smash's it" for price point. Its very close in scent but is fresher and has less of the metallic note.
I applied it at 7am and it projected nicely for a few hours but i could still smell it very faintly at 4 pm. whereas my SMW was all but gone at 11 am

I own Royal Oud, Aventus, Aventus cologne, GIT and SMW but i think i am now done with Creed.
Last year i was impressed with Milestone and now Sillage has impressed me even more. I think I need to check out Club de nuit intense man when my Aventus runs out and also wait and blind buy Armaf's next Creed clone.

My verdict; Sillage is a banger!
This sounds great. I just scored some from Allbeauty. I adore SMW, but it doesn’t last. I have a small drop of GIT but (heresy alert) I don’t like it. My other Creed is Bois du Portugal which is amazing; it develops and lasts for hours. So, looking forward to Sillage.

Back
Top Bottom