Scent of The Day

jmclgn.jpg

I only just got it but for me it is quiet sort of fern/green but nice and clean , I would say fairly straight forward but very nicely done , I like it. Brian @culcreuch might have more to add as i know he has had it for a while.
Its the only Fougere fragrance I have replaced. Basenotes has this to say about it.........

How can an affordable fragrance in 2020 still have a clear, accurate oakmoss accord? Who knows, but Patrick manages it, indicating that all fragrances gutted due to reformulation needn't have become shells of their former selves.

This is a terrific everyday masculine, as classic and effortless as Eau Sauvage. It's Irish Spring with additional depth and clarity.

I love it .....but of course.....I come from Ireland.

Its the only Fougere fragrance I have replaced. Basenotes has this to say about it.........

How can an affordable fragrance in 2020 still have a clear, accurate oakmoss accord? Who knows, but Patrick manages it, indicating that all fragrances gutted due to reformulation needn't have become shells of their former selves.

This is a terrific everyday masculine, as classic and effortless as Eau Sauvage. It's Irish Spring with additional depth and clarity.

I love it .....but of course.....I come from Ireland.
London born of Irish Parents, means i will probably look to get this for the spring.

Back
Top Bottom