Scent of The Day

5wvCGxR.jpg

Yeah its based on Erolfa with amped up Citrus in the opening. First wearing today so cant comment on performance.
Shame it will be put away soon for next year. I cant wait to start wearing the cooler temperature stuff to be honest.
I remember testing side by side with my Erolfa and smelling very similar. I also remember waking up in the middle of the night and smelling Erolfa strongly. Unfortunately I had no idea whether it was the actual Erolfa or this which continued to perform but I suspect it was this. I'm looking forward to getting out the colder scents too. Started selling off some of my warm weather ones that I hardly wore this year to make space for some new purchases.

I remember testing side by side with my Erolfa and smelling very similar. I also remember waking up in the middle of the night and smelling Erolfa strongly. Unfortunately I had no idea whether it was the actual Erolfa or this which continued to perform but I suspect it was this. I'm looking forward to getting out the colder scents too. Started selling off some of my warm weather ones that I hardly wore this year to make space for some new purchases.
Could be this one. I have had it on for 6 hours and its still going strong. Its actually lovely in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom