Scent of The Day

08-cubared.jpg

View attachment 56205

Boucheron Pour Homme EdT.

Got lucky and scored a "vintage" 1990s bottle. It's a lovely scent, masculine powdery citrus, very classy. If you enjoy Acqua di Parma, Chanel Pour Monsieur, Armani Eau Pour Homme etc then I highly recommend checking it out, bit of a bargain for the price.

Sounds like this one is right up my street, James , thanks.

I remember @Norfolkdick used it quite regularly.
BTW, has anyone heard from Dick recently ?

Recent purchase and I actually prefer it to the original.
rO8iCOJ.jpg

I grabbed this last year when it first came out and I loved wearing it last summer. Like you I preferred it to the original. Mine seems to have changed over the last year as it has matured as it now has a very heavy patchouli note that is putting me off so I have hardly worn it this year. Might dig it out and give it another wear over the next couple of days.

I grabbed this last year when it first came out and I loved wearing it last summer. Like you I preferred it to the original. Mine seems to have changed over the last year as it has matured as it now has a very heavy patchouli note that is putting me off so I have hardly worn it this year. Might dig it out and give it another wear over the next couple of days.
That's a bit concerning , I hope the heavy patchouli stank disappears for you. I have been meaning to ask you about your Erolfa performance. I get a nice bonus from Work in July and was planning to pick Erolfa up

That's a bit concerning , I hope the heavy patchouli stank disappears for you. I have been meaning to ask you about your Erolfa performance. I get a nice bonus from Work in July and was planning to pick Erolfa up
I do like the scent and it was the only Creed I like that I didn't already own which is why I picked it up earlier in the year but performance isn't great. It actually depends when you wear it. It is the type of scent I want to wear in the high heat and in that weather it fades away quite quickly. If I wear it when its a bit cooler then it lasts a bit better but the max I get really is 4 hours I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom