Scent of The Day

40-Avalia%25C3%25A7%25C3%25A3o%2Bde%2BFragr%25C3%25A2ncias%2B-%2BLancaster.jpg

really need to try 31 Rue Cambon and 1932 again. I remember them as being very wearable and very "Chanely".

Smelt some 31 last week and thought it very No.19 in scent. A friend of mine has a small dress agency shop and she has a nearly full bottle at £75 so thought try it to see if my wife might like.

As you say very 'Chanely'

I am still sorely tempted

Smelt some 31 last week and thought it very No.19 in scent. A friend of mine has a small dress agency shop and she has a nearly full bottle at £75 so thought try it to see if my wife might like.

As you say very 'Chanely'

I am still sorely tempted
I can't remember which of the two (1932 or 31) reminds me most of something in Antaeus. I'm pretty sure it was 1932 but next time I'm in London I'll find out.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

I can't remember which of the two (1932 or 31) reminds me most of something in Antaeus. I'm pretty sure it was 1932 but next time I'm in London I'll find out.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Let me know your thoughts. I am over at my father's next week and wondering if £75 (can probably get her down some more) is a good price for what is in effect a full bottle of the Rue Cambon?

For this evening my scent is ADP Colonia Club. A white shirt event

Back
Top Bottom