Scent of The Day

16-adidassf.jpg

Areej le Dore - Siberian Musk.

A tarte-to-start, floral-musk. Musk is clearly the focal point here as it features in spades. The dogs were very interested in this one which is a testament to the naturalness of the fragrance. Not cheap, but a little goes a heck of a long way. OH likes it which surprised me. Very good stuff.

Well a visit from the vultures has soon found Eau Sauvage Parfum a new home, unfortunately the Colonia Club set went with it without me giving it another go and the Intensa set soon followed because ‘you've already got some'.
Babs doesn't like Homme. I'm off to work shortly so a quick scrub and I've gone for something light and unobtrusive, Mandorlo. Babs is straight in again ‘I don't like that either'.
So to summarise. I've worn 2 frags the other half doesn't like and family have tried to clear me out again.

Well a visit from the vultures has soon found Eau Sauvage Parfum a new home, unfortunately the Colonia Club set went with it without me giving it another go and the Intensa set soon followed because ‘you've already got some'.
Babs doesn't like Homme. I'm off to work shortly so a quick scrub and I've gone for something light and unobtrusive, Mandorlo. Babs is straight in again ‘I don't like that either'.
So to summarise. I've worn 2 frags the other half doesn't like and family have tried to clear me out again.
My sincerest of condolences. :(

Creed Green Irish Tweed EDP. Thanks to a sample from our very own @Benz3ne. It's lovely. I think I finally get what ‘green' means in a fragrance.
Glad you like it Barry! It's very much a cut-grass type of fragrance.

I opted for a sample of Diptyque Oyedo today. Gave off a very synthetic feeling grapefruit-candle type scent and morphed quickly into something not so pleasant. Scrubbed off.

Consequently I now smell of AdP Assoluta. Lovely stuff.

Back
Top Bottom