Saturday 7st November to Friday 13th November 2020.

It's interesting that you find the Red Tip mild. Allegedly, it's the most assertive of them.
Hi and thanks for your comment. Yeah, I did find it mild and only use it sparingly. I have both the Fatboy & Slim and I usually shave at setting 9-7-7. For the shave today, I actually shim the razor with another blade, and only now (12 hours later) I realized how efficient the shave went. Didn't realize it during the shave. In fact, I even remove the shim blade awhile mid-shave...way too mild...hahahaha :D :D

7 November

Phoenix & Beau Iceni
Cadman M55 Tuxedo
Ikon Deluxe DLC
Personna med prep
Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

9C373472-F65A-4C55-8BDA-549779B707C4.jpeg

A good two pass shave this morning, close and comfortable. The lather was not as profuse on the first pass as it had every right to be with the phenomenal Cadman brush. I will assume it was my fault, and I'll have another go with same soap and brush combination next time. I'm sure that I “could do better”. The Pinaud aftershave was as refreshing as an island breeze, just as it says on the bottle.

Saturday AM 2020-11-07
National Bison Day
KBNU55k.jpg

Rooney Emillion 2 Porcelain-Jade Finest (24/55)
Soap Commander Love (True Rose) shaving soap
Wolfman WR2-SB/WRH3
Personna 74 Tungsten (3)
Ginger's Garden Rose Petals aftershave

It's a wet, gray day here, but I had a great shave. The Soap Commander made very good lather with a wonderful fresh rose scent. It left my skin feeling a little dry, but the aftershave took care of that.
w1wdzFI.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]
Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Otto Busch World Master Silver Sheffield Steel Full Hollow 6/8th
Mason Pearson Pure Badger
Wickham 1912 Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a Shave Tonight with My Gorgeous Otto Busch World Master Solingen 6/8th..This Solingen Ground Sheffield Blade is Just Sublime..Its a Real Delight to Shave with & Has a Killer Escher Thuringian Edge..Outstanding Shaver..Wunderbar..
;)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:love055:

Billy..
:chores016:

Sun 8th SOTD
Soap Ariana & Evans Kaizen
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Razor Yaqi Knight Helmet
Blade Elios Inoxidable 1st
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Old Spice Original
Excellent lather. Good scent and performance. Too much leftover even after 4 applications.
This aggressive razor requires a suitable blade and the chosen pairing was good. Sharpish, smooth and reasonably comfortable for 3passes. Gotta keep the angle shallow and ride the cap. Results is between bbs to dfs with 1 micro weeper. Excellent post & aftershaves. Rating 9.5/10
20201108_005152.jpg
20201108_103742.jpg

SOTD : 8th November 2020.

2.jpg

Shaving Recipe For Remembrance Sunday. (UK)

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Simple ~ Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.

Brush: Omega S10018.

Bowl Lather.

Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.

Uber/Superlather : Arko Hydrate shaving cream + Van Der Hagen Scented Luxury Shave Soap.

Blade: Rapira Swedish Supersteel. (2)

Razor: Ab Inox Eco Safety Razor.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade peppermint lavender eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Superdrug ~ Sierran Breeze ASL.

Creightons ~ Sensitive PSB.

Greetings,

'In honour to the fallen heroes of all wars past & present'....'All politicians around the world should make it their duty to visit war memorials to be reminded what happens when politics fails'.

The Arko hydrate/VDH luxury soap duo created a superb Uber/Superlather. The VDH soap was kindly gifted to me along with some shave creams by @Boycie83. Thanks Chris.

A relaxing 3 pass + pickups 'remembrance Sunday' morning shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a generous dollop of Creightons ~ ASB.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Remembrance Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

08/11/20
Pre: Shower
Brush: Simpson Duke 3
Soap: Palmolive stick / Maca Root Superlather
Razor: Rex Ambassador #2.75
Blade: Gillette 7o'C Black (1)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Bart's Balm Bergamot and Vanilla Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Old Spice Pure Sport
2. Sun Wk46 a.JPG
The Rex truly is the "King" of razors for me, 3 comfortable passes for a BBS finish, simply wonderful.
Its going to be a difficult Remembrance Sunday today as its the first parade i have missed since childhood. I will not be able to meet up with friends and raise a glass to those not forgotten.
Today i will be at the front gate, remembering my Grandfathers service and his friends sacrifice for us.
Stay safe and enjoy your day.
1481487299622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom