Samples

Well, I'm still working on it. Trouble is it's about the least volatile eo, so evaporation rates mean lots of alcohol whereas silage dictates lots of eo . . . a conundrum. Still, it's a learning curve: this time last week I didn't know what silage meant!

If only it contained wafers, wine and candles - the only "office" supplies I can pinch.

Still, handy in a civil emergency.

P.S. By a strange co-incidence I also dropped my vests in the pantry.

Rev-O said:
BTW, Brother Henk has given me lots of help in formulating my own sandalwood a/s (which is 19% sandalwood eo, 1% bergamot eo and 80% ethanol). Not cheap to me make but I hope to have a few 5 ml samples available for the price of postage.

Mmm, that's more like a Sandalwood perfume, at 20% EO. EdTs are usually around 5% and A/S around 2...

Rev-O said:
Well, I'm still working on it. Trouble is it's about the least volatile eo, so evaporation rates mean lots of alcohol whereas silage dictates lots of eo . . . a conundrum. Still, it's a learning curve: this time last week I didn't know what silage meant!

If only it contained wafers, wine and candles - the only "office" supplies I can pinch.

Still, handy in a civil emergency.

P.S. By a strange co-incidence I also dropped my vests in the pantry.

What is silage?, I thought it was animal feed.

Just want to say i purchased samples from Connaught recently and they are excellent.
The samples are very generous which makes it so much easier to decide if a product
is right for you. TOBs Victorian Lime is beautiful and a steal at the price.

Paul said:
The sample site now uses the Connaught Shaving basket, so you can place Connaught & sample orders together.

You can now pay with a Visa, Mastercard or Masetro card online.

That's fantastic. I am new to DE, so have purchased equipment off Connaught and the samples separately. To combine these two services together will be a great benefit. Thanks Paul!

Back
Top Bottom