Samples

that's a shame Paul

just like to say thanks while it lasted on behalf of all who got the chance to use this

cheers

hear hear - thanks Paul.

Got any opened bottles for sale? I'm sure we'd help you out by buying at a pro rata reduction, esp as you opened them for us in the first place? I for one would help you cut your losses and buy some part-used colognes.

Thanks again for your excellent service.

I can totally understand Paul, it must have been a pain in the arse and for not much profit. I tended to try to include a decant request with an order to make it more worthwhile for both of us but I want to thank you for the service while it lasted. I also agree with Ollie, if you have half open bottles you want rid of post them up in the BST and I am sure we some would snatch them up.

Audiolab said:
I can totally understand Paul, it must have been a pain in the arse and for not much profit. I tended to try to include a decant request with an order to make it more worthwhile for both of us but I want to thank you for the service while it lasted. I also agree with Ollie, if you have half open bottles you want rid of post them up in the BST and I am sure we some would snatch them up.

+1

Back
Top Bottom