S.O.T.D. Saturday 31st December 2016 to Friday 6th January 2017

06c5ddd3eb1917539e8edc9ab27655db.jpg

It was a dark and spicy Malbolge day today.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good evening gents and Happy New Year,

Another shave of disappointments. I found the SV 70th anniversary soap to have very little scent and what scent there was uninspiring....I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.

Unfortunately my SV 70th anniversary aftershave balm has turned to jelly, so it will have to be sent back. What little I managed to get out I liked.

Third outing for the Blackbird, this time with the SB and Rapira Platinum blade.
I still found it uncomfortable to use in places due to the sharp edges.
It looks like this Bird is flying back to the States.

Back to work tomorrow after two weeks off...Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more....

Cheers
Rob

SOTD 02-01-17 First shave of the year
Cream Castle Forbes Lime
Finest LS Badger Brush
Lord in UFO Goliath XL
Edge Feather (3)
After shave Myrsol lemon water
Balsam Castle Forbes Lime
So much they were presuming of their Lord yesterday in the group of Mexico that today mount the Lord Head in the handle UFO since the handle of the Lord makes me too light. And indeed as they mentioned it was a good shave, nothing aggressive and well flush in two passes in the direction of the hair. Of the brush, cream, after and balm already commented his performance that is excellent. Now if ready to start work. Good morning friends.
15bdbcdd12265fc7df9b55770a7e54d2.jpg

Enviado desde los dominios del lobo...

View attachment 22950

Just kidding. I removed this lot from my bathroom today and replaced it with a DE razor some hard soaps, a new rozerock brush and some witch hazel

I did hang on to my Fusion(s) unpowered though, I find its a very well working cartridge system, and a shave with it can be pleasing - for a change or when in hurry...

Back
Top Bottom