S.O.T.D. Saturday 28th January to Friday 3rd Febuary 2017

Razor: Timeless OC w/ Hempel Titanium Handle
Blade: Personna 74 Tungsten Steel (3)
Brush: El Druida Red Heart Chakte Kok/African Blackwood 2 Band Badger.
Soap: Reef Point Soap Dragon's Blood
Aftershave: Floid Blue
Fendrihan Shave Towel

DFS tonight with this combination of products. I did 3 passes with a clean up for a near BBS. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I think I'm going to buy that brush just for the handle, love it.

I think I'm going to buy that brush just for the handle, love it.
The handle looks great and feels very comfortable in the hand. It's a little short though so my ideal one would be same shape but extended a bit.
This one is horsehair which I find wonderful but some people don't get along with. Vie-Long might do the same handle with a different knot. Certainly the cheapest proper handles I know about easily bought in the UK.

Glad you liked the R2 plate, mate. I agree the feel of the shave it gives is aggressive but with a smooth result. Results are similar to the R1 but the shaving itself very different.
Shave on.

A weekend shave uploaded today. A buddy on here has sent over a few razors for me to play with, the first of which that I decided to use is the Gillette aluminium tech. My first DE shave for a while and I also had a little bit of redness on my neck.

The shave wasn't the best, for a couple of reasons, I'd run out of hot water, so the water was lukewarm, not ideal when you are shaving later in the evening. I also didn't get the best lather from the CRSW.

The shave itself was reasonable, two passes, relatively tidy, I like the slim profile on the head. The handle is lovely looking. I think I just need a couple more DE shaves to get me back in the swing.

Hard to wake up this morning!

Have a good day gents