S.O.T.D. Saturday 25th Febuary to Friday 3rd March 2017

I have a razor that I think is a parker 98R, it came in a Penhaligon's Bayolea gift set, never tried using it, yet.

Great looking brush Rob, I too nearly lost my head when I saw the timeless and then I saw the oc blackbird .....how are you getting on with yours?

I sold my Blackbird and OC plate on Saturday to another member. They had approached me a while ago having seen I wasn't getting on with it.
I couldn't get on with either base plate TBH. It's a real same as I love the look of it but it's a razor and not an ornament.

I will get a Timeless soon. Did you buy one in the end?

It is a shame you didn't get on with it but as you say it can't be an ornament .
No I never did pull the trigger on the timeless, after much thought I came to the conclusion that it couldn't do any more than my four ATT razors no matter what blade gap I went for. I'm fully covered with my M2 R2 S2 & H2 and it would just be another nice bit of stainless for me and also im really into SE razors now and since I bought my Supply single edge razor I've not felt the need to buy anything else apart from a vintage Pal adjustable that I just had to have! I may have got a grip on my razor buying but you never know what's around the corner!!!

Mon 27th Feb
RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
OSP Bay Rum
General + S/S Handle
Feather Pro [ 4 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Williams Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

Last minute shopping for Holiday , and then packing meant that I had my first evening Shave for 30 + years.
Do not know whether it was that extra growth, but the Shave smooth and comfortable and the finish really good all round. In fact it was that good that i might consider not shaving in the Morning.

Gibbs is my favorite DE razor! Absolute fantastic razor. Simple and efficiant design and allways a more than excellent shave with it!

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

SOTD: 28th Febuary 2017.

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Cien: “Sport” shower gel & Shampoo/ warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

3 Drops of Wilkinsons Shaving Oil: / Fruits: Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Semogue 1438.

Cream : Erasmic Lather Shave Cream.

Blade: Derby Extra. (new)

Razor: Russian Ideal Adjustable (setting no: 5).

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil & Witch Hazel Mixture./Brut: Attraction Totale A/S.

Gillette Sensitive Skin A/S Balm.

Erasmic soap & cream has a love+hate opinion amongst the members of TSR, my personal preference, i find both the soap & cream are excellent,and have always performed well, providing a good lather, great slickness & protection with a wonderful post shave feeling..Another 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.Enjoy your day,Gentlemen.

Last edited: