d8934ab5efcfb161ef8646f7222a4f1c.jpg

PAA Malbolge Soap
Cobra Classic
Kai Captain Standard (12)
Paladin PK-47 Blonde Badger Lemon Drop
PAA Malbolge Splash

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Pot of the day...
This is a Royal Worcester bone china pot that I now use for my P&B Denali, mainly because the colour of the base is similar to the colour of the Denali label, and the pattern in relief on the top just seemed right for something as refreshing as this soap...still my favourite of all shaving soaps:)

The shave: Glyce warm wash, followed by Proraso Green pre-shave, the Denali applied with my Cadman 'Burki Bell', scraped off in two passes with the good old EJ89/Braveheart hybrid and a fresh Gillette Nacet blade. A Wright's Coal Tar wash, cold rinse and alum rub, were duly followed by Proraso Green AS splash, and after that had settled, some Proraso Green balm.

Altogether a marvellously fresh experience! Happy shaving all;):)
shave5.jpg

Pot of the day...
This is a Royal Worcester bone china pot that I now use for my P&B Denali, mainly because the colour of the base is similar to the colour of the Denali label, and the pattern in relief on the top just seemed right for something as refreshing as this soap...still my favourite of all shaving soaps:)

The shave: Glyce warm wash, followed by Proraso Green pre-shave, the Denali applied with my Cadman 'Burki Bell', scraped off in two passes with the good old EJ89/Braveheart hybrid and a fresh Gillette Nacet blade. A Wright's Coal Tar wash, cold rinse and alum rub, were duly followed by Proraso Green AS splash, and after that had settled, some Proraso Green balm.

Altogether a marvellously fresh experience! Happy shaving all;):)
View attachment 21106
Great pot! :)

Back
Top Bottom