Prep: Hot shower
Pre: Argan Oil
Soap: Krampert's Bay Rum
Bowl: Woodhead Pedestal
Brush: Crown King Suave 26mm synth
Razor: Weber + templ8 80mm handle
Blade: Nacet (3) - thanks Frankie
After: WH, Krampert's Bay Rum AS, Crabtree & Evelyn -Sandalwood

Best Bay Rum soap for me but it does tingle a little and face glows a tad for 20 mins after but apart from that it's smashing. AS is also one of my faves. The result, a gnat's crotchet away from a BBS - which is a good place to be.
It's beginning to look a lot like Xmas.

Happy Sunday, folks.

Pleased you like the blades & when the Romera arrives, i'm sure you'll agree that it's ridiculously cheap for a manchurian knot. ( I assume you have ordered a manchurian knot. ) Not wishing to knock Simpsons but Romera are about a third of the price.

Pleased you like the blades & when the Romera arrives, i'm sure you'll agree that it's ridiculously cheap for a manchurian knot. ( I assume you have ordered a manchurian knot. ) Not wishing to knock Simpsons but Romera are about a third of the price.

I did indeed see below:
Romera 'Rustic Chubby' Manchurian Fan (28/50).

From what I've been told I maybe in for a long wait.

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas.
Cheers
Rob

I did indeed see below:
Romera 'Rustic Chubby' Manchurian Fan (28/50).

From what I've been told I maybe in for a long wait.

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas.
Cheers
Rob
A loooooooooong wait, and pray there are no problems with it. I ordered in March , got it in May sent back in May got back in June then the same problem was still a problem and I've not seen my replacement and barely an email answered in 5 months[emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear of your issues.
I was told (before I ordered it) about the issues with lead times and his poor communication skills.
Fingers crossed it all works out (for both of us).

Sorry to hear of your issues.
I was told (before I ordered it) about the issues with lead times and his poor communication skills.
Fingers crossed it all works out (for both of us).
I can't argue with the quality of the manchurian knot and the price but I won't be buying again I'm afraid , particularly since he takes full payment up front unlike anybody else I've dealt with. I hope everything goes well with your order and you enjoy the brush.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sun 18th Dec.

Stirling Synthetic 26mm
MWF
ES Claymore S/S Single Edge
Kai captain mild [ 6 ]
Alum rub/Rinse off
Massimo Dutti A/S lotion

Judging by the regrowth of stubble from yesterday`s Shave , the lack of it confirms how good it was. Using the Claymore again, I got the smoothest and closet of Shaves. For the first time I would actually say it rendered me " Dolphin Smooth ". Only drawback is the weight when doing upstrokes on the neck, it requires a firm grip- but it really does without doubt remove whiskers around the neck.

The use of what is rated by many a Mild Blade, really allows you to get a fine finish without any irritation. I read of too many using so called good blades, complaining of nicks/weepers during a shave , better not to be hung ho when seeking the perfect shave experience.

Sunday 18 December 2016

Mastro Livi KamiRazor

Sunday shave is always special because I usually have more time to spend on it, so I can plan it carefully, spending more time choosing a soap, aftershave and the rest. This time I opted for this Mastro Livi KamiRazor in CarboInox and Abalone scales, that is a kamisori blade mounted on scales. It was quite a long time I was not using Valobra soaps: today I saw the jar in which I am keeping it and I thought it was the time. I remembered it is a soap I like and my memories were right. As I was using an Italian soap, the aftershave had to be Italian as well. A glance at the aftershave bottles and I opted for Pino Silvestre, a classic Italian fragrance of old times. It was a very good shave, after all.​

• Pre-Shave: RazorGuy Pre-Shave Oil
  • Soap: Valobra Almond Shave Cream
  • Brush: Mastro Livi Perugia Eco-Silvertip, Bois De Rose Handle, 26mm knot
  • Bowl: Bamboo Bowl
  • Strop: Mastro Livi Medium Loom Strop "Coramella Italiana" and Hand Palm
  • Razor: Mastro Livi CarboInox KamiRazor, 13/16 Full Hollow, Snake Point
  • Post-Shave: Alum Block
  • Post-Shave: Argan Olive Oil
  • After Shave: Pino Silvestre

Seygusrazor head+AP Donovan handle+Centwin blade.
Semogue 830
Speick cream, lathered in a bowl
Speick Aftershave
Aluminum block
Good products with prices on line with what we get used pay in the past for an aftershave or a shaving cream. Nowadays many soft products are very expensive. We love them all, even pricey ones, but Speick tells us another history.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk