S.O.T.D. Saturday 13th May to Friday 19th May 2017

We shall see...it's a english tradition to complain about our wonderful 4 seasons in one day weather!...we never cheat, we just follow the aussie rules!

SOTD - 13/5 - initially accidentally posted in last week's thread.

Razor - Cobra Classic
Blade - Feather Super Pro (4)
Soap - MT Lavender De Luxe
Brush - Semogue 2015 HD silvertip
Post - Allum & witch hazel
A/S - Tabac
Balm - Aloe vera gel.

Result - Great -smoother than a Teflon coated eel. The perfect combination to counteract a grey, pishy wet Glasgow day. Four day's growth was no match for the Cobra. I remembered when I put the Tabac on that I have an unopened puck of the matching soap that I have never tried. Must dig it out for the next shave and see what all the fuss is about. I ought to go to the supermarket but - do you know what? - I can't be bothered. I'm in far too good a mood to put myself through that - I think I'll rip the top off a cold one and spend the afternoon reading. Much better plan. Must be the lavender effect - god bless aromatherapy. Enjoy your shaves gentlemen. I

Saturday 13th May 2017

Pre Shave: Hot Shower, L'Oreal Pure Power Face Wash and Pinaud Clubman Oil
Razor: Razorock Hawk with stainless handle
Blade: Kai Captain titanium mild Luffy (#1)
Brush: Maseto 2 Band Finest 24mm
Soap: Pinaud Clubman
AS: Pinaud Clubman

Amazingly close shave, the Kai Luffy blade felt sharp but smooth, it has a guard so I am guessing this helps a lot. The Clubman pre shave oil is very messy, it took a lot of soap to wash it off my hands and the sink, not impressed. The soap was good but the lather was a bit thin. The end result was superb, but I think I may be passing the shave oil on.

Two Pass Shaving Routine...

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
NOS George & Butler Sheffield Full Hollow 15/16th ( Freshly Honed )
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had My Maiden Shave this Morning with My Newly Acquired NOS George & Butler Sheffield..This was Factory Greased & Mint Nick..Honed on a Naniwa Super Stone Progression & Finished on My Escher Thuri..My 1st Shave in Nearly a Fortnight Due to Cut I Received Wiping this Blade when I Got it.. The George & Butler Took a Superb Shaving Edge & Whacked through a Fortnights of Whiskers at Ease..A Spectacular Shave..

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..

Billy

Hi @Bizzyberry , who makes the black stainless handle if I may ask and what are the measurements? I very much like the look of it!