S.O.T.D. Saturday 11th Febuary to Friday 17th Febuary 2017

How is the soap ?

Afternoon all,
My Valentine's Day shave.
Decided to try the feather blade today, 1St time, apprehensively, steady as she goes, light short strokes (still on the Valentine's theme), well it didn't quite move the earth for me I'm afraid!.probably the least close shave so far, couple of small scrapes.
But, I'm feeling fresh and ready to crack open the bubbly, her ladyship has some pretty serious food delights lined up for this evening.
Wishing you all an enjoyable evening.

Great minds think alike. I've got a NOS puck of AOS Sandalwood waiting in the wings.

Brush: Stirling 24mm Finest Badger Fan
Razor: Rockwell 6S
Soap: Williams Ice Blue Shaving Cream

Finally happened, had a bad shave with the Rockwell. I have it down to three things. 1. Wrong setting, I thought I was using 2 and was using 4. 2. I had came home from an eye test so didn't have my usual prep or 3. I didn't take enough care.

I think it was a mix of all three, haven't felt as sore for a long, long time. A reminder that no matter how seasoned you are, you are fallible and can cut yourself if you're not too careful.

I am with you on the Nacet blades, I tried them and they were no where near as good as GSB or Astra SP.