S.O.T.D. Saturday 10th December to Friday 16th December 2016

Wed 14th Dec

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Faena Sandalwood soap
PAL Golden Injecto Matic
Schick NOS S/S [ 4 - Dutch ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Myrsol Antesol A/S Lotion

Still getting used to a Schick E2, and after a very close but harsh Shave yesterday moved on to A PAL Golden Injecto Matic. I have used this a lot, and due to the shape of the handle I find it very easy to control on both downward and upward strokes.
The PAL like the E2 was fitted with a "Dutch Danglie", but unlike the E2 the shave was smooth and comfortable which I like. It would be a mistake to think that a smooth and comfortable shave cannot be effective , as IMHO todays shave was superior to that provided by the Schick. Early days yet, but currently the PAL is heading the Schick
in the favourite Injector Stakes.

IMG_0678.jpg

Wed 14th Dec

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Faena Sandalwood soap
PAL Golden Injecto Matic
Schick NOS S/S [ 4 - Dutch ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Myrsol Antesol A/S Lotion

Still getting used to a Schick E2, and after a very close but harsh Shave yesterday moved on to A PAL Golden Injecto Matic. I have used this a lot, and due to the shape of the handle I find it very easy to control on both downward and upward strokes.
The PAL like the E2 was fitted with a "Dutch Danglie", but unlike the E2 the shave was smooth and comfortable which I like. It would be a mistake to think that a smooth and comfortable shave cannot be effective , as IMHO todays shave was superior to that provided by the Schick. Early days yet, but currently the PAL is heading the Schick
in the favourite Injector Stakes.

View attachment 22638
" a Duch Danglie" a type of injector blade ? Better than the Chinese Schick blades? Thanks. :)

Supply SE / trimmed Feather AC Super

d897aeddaa0928bb0f20702a35b015df.jpg

Back
Top Bottom