Runny moistureiser in big quantity

Johnus said:
Lucky Tiger Aftershave. All natural and as runny as it gets.:)-) an interesting aftershave, might want to try it.

Don't be put off by the word Aftershave, there is very little scent to this product. It would seem to fit what you are after as it leaves no residue.

It's certainly one of my favourites and one I will continue to purchase. A little goes a long way and it's a reasonable price. I purchased mine from here http://www.vitacost.com/Lucky-Tiger-After-Shave-and-Face-Tonic there aren't many uk stockist. Buying it from the USA including postage is still cheaper.

Johnus is right its one everyone might want to try.

Just a quick update,
After reading the suggestions I have a plan of action to work through some of the suggestions. I like the sound of Lucky Tiger, but I will see how I get on with some easy to get things first and get that as a treat some time.

I went to a local supermarket with the intention of getting vasiline or E45 and came away with Morrisons own brand aloe Vera which smelt amazing.

Thanks for all the ideas and I will work through them at my leisure over the next x number of years.

Back
Top Bottom