Rolls Razor FS COMPLETE

I have a Rolls Viscount that is gathering dust. It is in good condition with no tarnishing on the casing.

The strop and hone are slightly marked but everything works.

I am also putting in 2 spare handles. One has some brassing and the other does not unscrew. (I don't want to force it)

There is a spare blade and bakelite holder. The blade is a little tarnished and could do with a polish. Good edge though.

In addition there is a part used bakelite tub of strop paste.

I am looking for £12 delivered, paypal gift. Due to the weight UK only please. PM if interested.

[attachment=0]

Re: Rolls Razor FS

Kevin,

This arrived this morning - what a wonderful piece and far superior to the other one that I have.

Thank you also for the spare honing stone, which was a fantastic surprise, as the other one is cracked now have two complete sets and can gift one to my Father for his birthday which is coming up. That is after I've re-leathered the strop, cleaned up and polished the case/blade/handle... With Kevin's I can get it out of the box and just shave!

This man is a true gent and has sent me what is a fantastic piece of kit.

Thank you so much. :D

Al

Re: Rolls Razor FS

al_kaholik said:
Kevin,

This arrived this morning - what a wonderful piece and far superior to the other one that I have.

Thank you also for the spare honing stone, which was a fantastic surprise, as the other one is cracked now have two complete sets and can gift one to my Father for his birthday which is coming up. That is after I've re-leathered the strop, cleaned up and polished the case/blade/handle... With Kevin's I can get it out of the box and just shave!

This man is a true gent and has sent me what is a fantastic piece of kit.

Thank you so much. :D

Al

Glad you liked Al.

Back
Top Bottom