Rex Ambassador Yes Or No

Surely you need to pay the same kind of cash for a decent vintage.
Especially in tip top condition
Nope. Both my excellent condition fatboy and boxed near mint slim adjustable cost much less than £150. Both fantastic razors with real history. 2 razors for less than half the price of the Rex. Not judging anyone for buying expensive razors it's just not something I would be comfortable doing.

iv been looking at vintage recently but haven't seen anything under £150 but saying that I do like perfect condition

Point me in the right direction, The rex is bought & paid for but its nice to have a choice ah

An extremely excellent and most pertinent point...one that I wish i made myself. A Fatboy is of course the ultimate that all wet shavers crave...way beyond the Rex is owner credibility ratings (I understand the 1961 is most prized of all)

iv been looking at vintage recently but haven't seen anything under £150 but saying that I do like perfect condition
There's a brand new, never used boxed with paperwork and outer sleeve 1966 Gillette slim adjustable on Facebook marketplace. Seller wants £100. That's a bargain for a NOS never used vintage Gillette.
There was a good looking slim on the BST for £35 a couple of days ago

There's a brand new, never used boxed with paperwork and outer sleeve 1966 Gillette slim adjustable on Facebook marketplace. Seller wants £100. That's a bargain for a NOS never used vintage Gillette.
sorry im not on Facebook which is a shame as my birth year is 66 also why is 61 the most sought after ?

We do both love our Rex Ambassador but not as much as we love winding you up about not owning one

Heres a wee picture for you.