Rex Ambassador Yes Or No

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
Right here goes my head is bursting with all this will I or won't i
its a situation I never thought I would be in but there you go obsession is a dreadful thing.
Do any of you lads have one ? do you want one ? and if so why ?
Know its adjustable and I know its completely different from my feather but is it like for like if you know what I mean or is the only similarity the price ?.
I am buying this today unless someone in forum land tells me its not worth it :eek:

Right here goes my head is bursting with all this will I or won't i
its a situation I never thought I would be in but there you go obsession is a dreadful thing.
Do any of you lads have one ? do you want one ? and if so why ?
Know its adjustable and I know its completely different from my feather but is it like for like if you know what I mean or is the only similarity the price ?.
I am buying this today unless someone in forum land tells me its not worth it :eek:

I was in your shoes a couple of months ago, spoke to a few people on here who have one and all the advice was the same. Yes it's a lot of money but once you get it and start using it, you feel that its worth it.

I've been using mine almost exclusively for a few weeks now and while I'm no expert. Its easily the best razor I've ever held or used.

Take the plunge...you won't regret it.

Ps...Connaughts using the discount code works out the cheapest...I meticulously searched this..unless you're going second hand.

I wondered how long it would take for you to arrive here! :ROFLMAO:
Gotta keep you fellas straight, you're too tempted by all the bling vendors!

4a955a4b7eeafc3a40030220

No, no, no, no no!!!!! Not another Rex Ambassador owner on the forum! :eek:

Look, all I can say, is that if it's too late and you have already taken the plunge then there is a support group in this very forum...If I remember correctly is called something like The Wayward Ambassadors Thread:unsure:... look it up...do it now...don't be too late for the sake of everyone's sanity!

OP
Mike Smart

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
Wouldn't buy one personally as it's very expensive and I like my vintage adjustable Gillette's. Each to their own but not for me. Just don't see the point of paying over £150 for any razor.
Surely you need to pay the same kind of cash for a decent vintage.
Especially in tip top condition

Top Bottom