Report: Agent Shave website now LIVE!!!

Agent L here. Reporting in with news that Agent Shave is now LIVE! Our website is www.agentshave.co.uk

We have a limited use 25% off code for the FIRST 5 TSR MEMBERS to use, valid until 28/11/16. Once that code has been used we have a special 10% OFF code that has UNLIMITED use just for TSR members!!!

Have a look at the great brands we are stocking, we have already had some great suggestions from the members here for new brands that we are currently looking into sourcing. We look forward to receiving your orders!

upload_2016-11-25_11-24-29.png

Agent L here. Reporting in with news that Agent Shave is now LIVE! Our website is www.agentshave.co.uk

We have a limited use 25% off code for the FIRST 5 TSR MEMBERS to use, valid until 28/11/16. Once that code has been used we have a special 10% OFF code that has UNLIMITED use just for TSR members!!!

Have a look at the great brands we are stocking, we have already had some great suggestions from the members here for new brands that we are currently looking into sourcing. We look forward to receiving your orders!

View attachment 22207
That website sure is Top Secret, can't even access it...:eek:

That website sure is Top Secret, can't even access it...:eek:
Hi everyone! Please bare with us....despite rigorous testing before launch our website has had issues with the payment system this morning. Our website developer is just resolving the problem, hence the maintenance notice, will advise when it is back up again. Apologies all! Please also note the picture shows 10% code states for UKWSS members, it should read TSR members! Code is valid.

Last edited:
WE ARE BACK!!!!! Glad to report website back up & running!

www.agentshave.co.uk

To clarify discount codes;

25% off order - available to first 5 TSR members to use code at checkout, valid until 28/11/16: TSREARLYBIRD25
10% off orders - available to ALL TSR members for any order, unlimited use: TSR10

Sorry for anyone that has been trying to use website, technical issues all now resolved! If you do have a problem at checkout please do get in touch.

Agent L

A quick update, there are still a couple of 25% discount codes available from our TSR launch offer. If you want to use these codes then visit the vendor offers section, and input the code at checkout?

Once these codes are been used up, you can still use our everyday TSR discount codes!

Agent A.

Just checked there is just one use left on the 25% discount code - get the code from our post in the Vendor offers section of this forum! Last chance for a Black Friday Launch bargain!

Thanks @Agent Shave for the generous earlybird discount, just got me a Merkur Futur and Simpsons brush as an early xmas present for me!

Hope all goes well in your new venture. The prices of your TOBS creams are very good anyway, I'd have ordered some if I could have justified having any more.

Will return in the future.

Back
Top Bottom