Re-opening of old wounds - how to stop it

Probably a stupid question!
First few days of DE shaving.
Day 1 one small nick bit of a bleed; day 2 reopened small nick; day 3 reopened small nick and collected two more in other places.

Obviously I have to practice my technique but what do I do about old wounds until they heal - shave around them?

As my old mummy used to say in a different context, "If you don't stop picking at it it'll never get better." Well, I did stop picking my nose, however it remains the same noble edifice it always was, allowing for it's having being broken twice.

JohnnyO. ;)

This problem has been known to afflict cut throat users too, you'll be unsurprised to hear. If I have a nick from the day before, I shave straight over it, but from a different direction. It works very nicely.

Arrowhead said:
This problem has been known to afflict cut throat users too, you'll be unsurprised to hear. If I have a nick from the day before, I shave straight over it, but from a different direction. It works very nicely.

This

Thanks for your advice Gents. Only re-opened one wound this morning and no new ones - progress indeed

Back
Top Bottom