Razorock hard pucks

Just received today from IB, new scents of their famous pucks
-Blue barbershop: blue label
- XXX with active charcoal: gold label

There are 2 other labels, the black (fougère) and the green (woody) ones I did not order because I was not sure whether I would love the scents or not!
I tried the gold label, very subtle scent, my skin is very soft and the glide is awesome, a very must-have!

IMG_0464.JPG

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime
I’ve emailed them in the hope they’ll ship to the UK!

I like these Razorock hard soaps a lot as well. They are definitely a good value.

I stocked up on them

To my understanding they are produced by Sopanificio Bignoli for Razorock

I originally bought a couple pucks of the blue. Then I ordered 2 4ct pucks of the Blue, Green, Black & Gold that IB had on sale back around Black Friday.

I like these Razorock hard soaps a lot as well. They are definitely a good value.

I stocked up on them

To my understanding they are produced by Sopanificio Bignoli for Razorock

I originally bought a couple pucks of the blue. Then I ordered 2 4ct pucks of the Blue, Green, Black & Gold that IB had on sale back around Black Friday.

I only have the one, the gold one. I'd buy the others but they are difficult to get hold off in the UK. The gold one is a decent soap.

I currently have the Blue in my shave rotation right now. Green will be going in next.

That too bad that this soap can’t be acquired in the UK very easily.

Does Italian Barber not ship to the UK? Or is the shipping just so expensive, that it’s not worth it?

Back
Top Bottom