Razor Storage

Hello All,

Was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for razor storage (and display) at a budget price. I'm coming up now to the 8 razor mark, and they're starting to clutter up the many surfaces of the bathroom! I was looking at test tube holders, but these only seem to come in sixes - was hoping someone knew of somewhere that sold something to hold 10ish razors easily?

Suggestions very welcome, thanks in advance and hope everyones having a good evening :)

I bought an old smokers cabinet from an unreputable auction site which has small drawers for blades etc, room for soaps underneath, centre for brushes and razors held in the old pipe racks on the doors (with windows).

I ended up searching smoking paraphernalia as the old pipe racks, chests, cabinets and similar had character and seemed almost made to house shaving gear/razors!

Just as in the blade storage thread, fishing tackle boxes can be excellent to store razors. This type can be used on their own

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454022240.747348.jpg

or stacked

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454022307.747022.jpg

There are literally thousands of tackle and lure boxes that are suited for organising anything, art & crafts, nuts & bolts, razors and blades, etc, etc, etc.

I am making a new cabinet this weekend. Something I saw abroad. Basically bought an old rowing boat for £20 minus oars and has holes in the base.

Going to saw it in half add wooden planks as shelves and hey presto. Self standing.

So I decided to go down the test tube rack route, I personally like it, easy to see what's what on the shelf and keeps my cupboard tidy. DSC_0202.JPG DSC_0203.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom