Razor of the year 2010

Hiya,

For a number of years the fatboy was my go to razor. Little over a year ago I ran into the gold version (Executive) and put the fatboy away. I never use it anymore......not even once.

I prefer the Exec knurling more, but the main thing is this one fits me as perfectly as the best fatboy I've used in the past. Yeah, not all fatboys shave the same.

This is the second Executive I've tried. I bought one years ago, hated the thing, and sold it fast. Heh, it turns out not all Executives shave the same either.

Martin

Attachments

• fatboy and executive.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 103
Flare tip Superspeed in a recent swap :) . I like this a lot now and use it most days, pity really as the others just sit on the shelf and they're too nice for that.
regards, beejay

An Aristocrat Jr., received from a trade with member nivarna here at TSR earlier this year.

And I'll have to agree with James on the RAD madness. A year ago I had just a Futur, now I find myself with 30 :shock: DE razors (and no further mention on the fourty something shaving creams, around thirty soaps, etc.)

It's been a highly addictive year, but the time has come for this to stop. Learned a lot, experienced a lot, will continue through a different perspective though on shaving, I feel.

I agree, Andy's Buddels (either).

I was happier with my English Sheraton OC than the bling of my English Aristocrat OC (#1 - #3 depending on the case) that I picked up quite recently for peanuts and now going for restoration.

Similar condition, you just don't see the former that often and any monkey can spend a fortune on an razor.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/One-Piece%20open%20comb/1937%20British%20Sheraton.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/One-Pi ... eraton.JPG</a><!-- m -->

IanM said:
JohnnyO said:
or my treasured Cobra SE.

I was thinking about that razor today, and wondering how you were getting on with it (it was originally mine). Without prompting, you have just told me :)

Ian[/quote

Got to say that your review of the Cobra was very persuasive Ian, kinda made up my mind for me when it became available. & thanks to 2 careful users it arrived virtually pristine !

JohnnyO. \ :D /

Back
Top Bottom