Question about Old Spice Aftershave LOTION!

Hi all,

We've been experiencing a little bit of a problem with retailers and Old Spice Aftershave Lotion...

Story so far.

We could find the aftershave no problem but not the lotion. Boots advertised the Lotion on their online website so I put an order in. I will put lotion in caps as the lotion word is getting to be a dirty one!!!!!

We recieved the order of Old Spice Aftershave LOTION today from Boots. What we got was not LOTION but straight forward Old Spice aftershave. Cue phone calls to them, in which they said there must be a mistake on their website. We then called our local supermarket and asked them if they sold the Old Spice aftershave LOTION and they checked. Yes, they do. So we called in.... to find Old Spice Aftershave on the shelf but Old Spice Aftershave LOTION on the shelf ticket below. ARGGGGHHHHH! This supermarket is brand new, it has been open just one week....

We are starting to think that they are marketing the Old Spice aftershave as ""Aftershave Lotion"", but the problem is, we can see two images posted online. One is the aftershave box with 'aftershave' written across the middle, and that is what we have been sent as 'lotion' and is what is on the supermarket shelf as 'lotion' (same applied to a different supermarket a few miles away last week). The other box has 'aftershave lotion' written across the bottom, and that, we are yet to find!

Can anyone help shed some light with this Lotion crisis ;)? Does it indeed exist?!

Thanks,

Charlotte

I think I saw on a Bay Rum thread, adding vitamin E capsules and Aloe Vera gel and you will basically get a lotion from an aftershave.

Not really the point I know, but might be worth a try!

IanM said:
Aftershave lotion IS just aftershave.

Aftershave balm or cream is a different kettle of fish.

Ian

Thank you for that ian,Flip sake wspiral had me out in all weathers looking for aftershave lotion :evil: as she thought the just aftershave one was different to the lotion lol

joe mcclaine said:
Mr-Spiral said:
IanM said:
Aftershave lotion IS just aftershave.

Aftershave balm or cream is a different kettle of fish.

Ian

Thank you for that ian,Flip sake wspiral had me out in all weathers looking for aftershave lotion :evil: as she thought the just aftershave one was different to the lotion lol

Bless.

Gotta love 'em.

yeah you sure have :D
thats all i will say on the matter as its xmas very soon and am treading on thin ice as it is lol :lol:

Obvious solution is just to buy some of the Brut in the glass cologne bottle with the medallion; motto "Don't splash out , Splash on" ................... Or are you too Southern to be HARD enough !!!

JohnnyO. \ :lol:

alas there is no OS Lotion, well not the balm kind your after

the nearest old school type of balm i can think of that's easily had would be Tabac

Back
Top Bottom