Provence Santé - Time to stock up?

Although I understand the urge to create a 'new' mens range, not sure why they don't just base it around the current soap as it is such a big hit.

For myself one of the great features of this stuff, apart from performance obviously, is that there is such a lightly subtle scent.

Would hate to think they might go down a route that was too perfumed. :|

Would probably still buy it though, it might smell like Tabac :hungrig

moodymick said:
For myself one of the great features of this stuff, apart from performance obviously, is that there is such a lightly subtle scent.

I wouldn't call the scent subtle. To me it is the only thing that lets the soap down - a bit too sweet and flowery for me, though I can live with it due to the performance. I would be very happy to buy a soap with the same formulation with a different scent so will wait and see what they come up with.

IanM said:
Very encouraging, especially when you consider some of the responses that you get from French soap manufacturers!
quattrojames said:
Thats a great response and very interesting, thanks for posting!

Can't be more right there, I was talking with Pete earlier, I'm surprised by a french company actually responding in pretty good english, and in a timely manner. (less than a few hours)
Please be aware this is exceptional, a lot of non-technical companies still have shite websites and make you order by phone, and take a week (or more) to reply to mails.

So big thumbs up to PS for having a good sales/PR department, makes a hell of a difference.

Max

Back
Top Bottom