Proraso Red & Green aftershave opinions?

What’s people’s general thoughts on Proraso Red (Sandalwood) or Green (Refreshing) aftershave splash?

I’ve been using the green for about a year and am about to run out. Is the red worth a shot? I’d like something that leaves a bit more of a scent than the green, although the refreshing burn I get from the green is very satisfying. I guess that’s from the alcohol content so the red will do the same?

I have and enjoy both of them - similar burn although red one definitely isn’t as refreshing - still a nice scent that lingers for a while if you apply a bit more of it . You’ll still get the same amount of burn (I haven’t noticed any difference).

me being me - I’d recommend keeping one of each at hand. They’re not that expensive and definitely are good!

edit: spelling … gotta love my autocorrect

Last edited:
I have and enjoy both of them - similar burn although red one definitely isn’t as refreshing - still a nice scent that lingers for a while if you apply a bit more of it . You’ll still get the same amount of burn (I haven’t noticed any difference).

me bring me - I’d recommend keeping one of each at hand. They’re not that expensive and definitely are good!
+1 to this. Great splashes. Green for summer and red for winter.

Apparently there's now a red post shave balm as well but I'm yet to see it for sale.

If you really like the Proraso green AS then I highly recommend the PAA Awesome Sauce AS/Cologne which not only smells just like it, but is also stronger and dwells longer!! Hell, they even make it in an EdT form to boot, but I have not tried that one.

Has anyone seen the Proraso Red balm for sale? Would love to buy some.
Here my good man:

Here my good man:

You are a gent. Have a drink on me this weekend ;)

Not a shop I know. Order placed. Many thanks @Boycie83

Back
Top Bottom