Proraso Red Bargain

I've come to dislike Proraso soap, it's not slick and has no cushion. And I've still got most of a green and a new red to get through. :(

Life's too short for a poorly functioning shaving soap. I'd say PIF it or bin it, and get something new.

The new version of Proraso (Super Formula) is actually pretty good, but I remember my older one wasn't great, I think it started off good but after it dried out it was like you describe.

Life's too short for a poorly functioning shaving soap. I'd say PIF it or bin it, and get something new.

The new version of Proraso (Super Formula) is actually pretty good, but I remember my older one wasn't great, I think it started off good but after it dried out it was like you describe.
That would be admitting defeat, can't have that, I'm a stubborn SOB!

i bought white and blue Proraso back in the Spring of 2022 from TK Maxx and it was £2.99 a tube. The green Proraso soap tub was only £2.49 , so i bought 2 of them (y)

Incidentally, i went into my local TK Maxx the other day and the mens bathroom / shaving section had moved and seemed to have less products.

Attachments

• 20220313_174336.jpg
    20220313_174336.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 4
i bought white and blue Proraso back in the Spring of 2022 from TK Maxx and it was £2.99 a tube. The green Proraso soap tub was only £2.49 , so i bought 2 of them (y)

Incidentally, i went into my local TK Maxx the other day and the mens bathroom / shaving section had moved and seemed to have less products.
thanks couldnt remember the cost

The super formula is okay, like mentioned - useable imo, but there are so many better ones out there - I know that once I go through mine (I still have one green and one red) I more than likely won’t be buying them again…. The splashes are a different story though! Red and green ones are great!

One red one is already used up too, same as one blue one which in part was used as a shower soap/cream

Back
Top Bottom