Proraso Hard Soaps

It's brilliant. I've got a bunch of soaps. Some good, some great. I'm thinking life's too short to bother with the ones that are just "good".

The keeper? Proraso green soap (1.30 Euros in Itlay!), Irish Moos and Mama Bears Awakenings.

I have the green tub and also the green cream tube. Performance wise I like the hard soap but it is not like a triple milled soap it is kind of frozen yoghurt consistency. Performance wise it is every bit as good if not better then the cream tube, although the menthol kick is not as pronounced.

I like and use it and the cream together dependant on what kind of mood I am in. I have even been known to drop a blob of Proraso cream into the centre of the brush while lathering with the tub which creates a nice lather very easily.

Mine was a Christmas present, I am not sure if I would have bought it but am glad someone did.

I have found that the 'real' menthol kick from proraso come from the pre/post cream.Now that is some serious menthol action.I might keep an eye out for the soap and give it a go.

I use the green in my regular rotation. It does everything the cream does with a milder dose of face freeze ( unfortunately ) It comes in a handy container & is excellent value for money. Its almost like it is self filling :mrgreen:

I am keen to try the after shave splash at some point.

Back
Top Bottom