Professor Blighty's Formula 31 Lavender Splash.

I won't go into the bottle style etc as this has been covered by other people when reviewing the Prof's splashes, but I do have to say that you get a lot of product for your money (£5 to TSR members). Upon removing the screw-on top and taking a whiff your nostrils receive a real treat. The lavender scent is not a "full in the face" affair but is more restrained and something which men can wear and not feel that they are going over the top. It may be my odd taste in scents but I find that its reserved characteristics don't clash with other scents which I may use on other parts of my body :shock: .

The splash which I bought contained alcohol and, as such, provided me with a small amount of very pleasurable short lasting burn. I don't know exactly what the ingredients are in Formula 31 a/s but its skin caring properties are very good. My face was left feeling calm, moisturised and with no greasy feel.

Mrs Mano likes the lavender but even if she didn't, I wear what I like and to hell with the consequences. ;)

The lavender splash is excellent and I will be ordering other flavours as soon as I can decide which ones.

contents are on the back of the box, :)

the face smoothness is mostly due to the witch hazel i suspect, but as i mentioned in my review bellow this really does seem to make the skin feel amazing and the smell is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom