Preferred Fragrances

What type of fragrance do you like in shaving products.

• Floral (including Lavender)

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Herbal

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Spicey

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Woodsy

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Earthy

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Citrus

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Minty

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Pine/Cedar

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Resin

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A poll (if it works).

Enter up to 5 types of fragrance which you like in your shaving products - if you're making a post please don't give a commercial product as an example as I most likely would not be familiar with it.

sunburyboy93 said:
Couldn't get it to work....

I wonder if you actually have to enter 5 even though 5 is just an option - I've just ticked 5 and the results are viewable - it looks as though others have voted - Spicey and Citrus being the current favourites.

but i like

SPICY
CITRUSY

My faves are Bay Rum, Cella Cologne
I don't think I could create something resembling Bay Rum without using synthetic fragrances - I've not met Cella Cologne (if it's similar to a classic Eau de Cologne I could manage that)

Briallen said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Couldn't get it to work....

I wonder if you actually have to enter 5 even though 5 is just an option - I've just ticked 5 and the results are viewable - it looks as though others have voted - Spicey and Citrus being the current favourites.

but i like

SPICY
CITRUSY

My faves are Bay Rum, Cella Cologne
I don't think I could create something resembling Bay Rum without using synthetic fragrances - I've not met Cella Cologne (if it's similar to a classic Eau de Cologne I could manage that)

It would be great if you could make a bay rum soap but I think it is difficult Sharon our other soapmaker found it hard to make, cella is fantastic stuff if you send me your address I will send you some to sniff

Blades said:
Hehe spicy as an option!...gives me the visual of concentrated habanero peppers sprayed on my neck!...

I could make you a chilli infused cream/oil/soap etc. - but wouldn't be covered by my safety assessments!

(other spices are available)

I´m sooo mainstream, I voted for four fragrances and all of them where in the top four right now (woodsy, citrus, pine and spicy) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom