Post your watches

Into my 3rd year of Horology training and the movement in this watch will be our next to work on.
The movement is a Sea-Gull ST19 manual wind, mechanical chronograph (stopwatch)

Ordered this from a UK based eBay seller Homage Watches http://stores.ebay.co.uk/homage-wat...64299012&_sid=534595022&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
£125, delivered in 2 days.

This watch has really surprised me, a hand wind mechanical chronograph watch for £125 and it's a cracker!
At 40mm it's a nice size, it's got a good weight to it, not cheap feeling at all. A nice light cream vintage style dial with a screw down crown. A display back showing off the lovely movement.
The bracelet has nice solid links, no tinny cheap rubbish here and a good secure clasp with adjustment via a spring bar.
I had to resize the bracelet as I have a tiny 6 1/2" wrist. This will need to be done by your local Timpsons/Watch Shop as you will need a special tool to push the pins out. You can get a cheap tool on eBay to do it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Watch-Lin...epair-Tools-/171620147632?hash=item27f55ba1b0
If you do decide to get one, the bracelet has little arrows on the inside to let you know what way to push the pins out
There is enough links and adjustment for a wrist up to around 7 1/2"

Before I strip it down and service the movement I timed the movement and pressure tested it.
Amazingly it is currently performing to within COSC (chronometer) specifications. This basically means it is very accurate, losing less tan 5 seconds per day and it passed a 3bar water pressure test meaning it is safe for showering and surface swimming.
On a full wind I have got 2 days use before having to wind again.

Anyway, here you go. It still has a protective sticker on the crystal and the caseback.

Ive had this watch since I was 19, it was a present for getting into uni. Had it 9 years now. Had to change the strap a few times and one is on order as we speak

Its a Pulsar... no idea what model it is

Hiya,

The other day I meandered onto a watch company site and liked some of the versions. Called 'Slow' watch and has a Swiss movement and is where the company is located. Not crazy money for what looks like a nicely made piece. Faces are kinda based on the jump hour thing, with only one hand. Not quite the same though. Also there's a crapload of options band wise.

Anyone ever see one up close and personal?

I had been looking around for a watch that I could use as a 'beater', then found this old Fossil at the bottom of a drawer. A new battery and a new 2-piece Zulu strap, and I got myself a beater for under a tenner