Post your watches

Please keep your adverts to the BST forum.

OK....

Mikeyj1973 said:
Watch arrived today.. Would of landed quicker but due to the Easter break and me missing DHL yesterday.. Awesome service from creation watches.

Overall very happy with the watch [emoji355]

Stap suits the watch nicely...

Couple of wedding related watches here...
First my late fathers old pocket watch. I sourced a period chain and added a Holland & Holland fob (also had matching cufflinks) and used this for the wedding on Friday...

[attachment=10333]

Then yesterday, my new wife gave me a little wedding gift. Her late fathers Casio 5200 which I have admired for a while now...

[attachment=10334]

Chris

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398610672.275242.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 43
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398610738.144197.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 44
Re: RE: Post your watches

Tall_Paul said:
Don't suppose anyone has a discount code for Creation watches that they'd like to share do they?

Here you go.
Enter code BSW25 in the "Comments/Instructions/Codes (Optional):" section while checking out for an additional discount of 5%. (Use standard checkout and not PayPal Express Checkout).

Cheers mate!

No problem.. I used the code the other week did it still work?

Northam Saint said:
Have you purchased a watch from them before ? When I purchased one they emailed me and said if I order again to email them before I place the order and they will send a code.

I have, but Mikey very kindly PM'd me another code which worked fine.

Have ordered one of these, so I now have a Casio for each work day (which, as we all know, is very important).

Kool I'm glad it worked out for you [emoji108]

Just placed another order with Creation. I emailed them before hand as they said when I last purchased from them for said discount code. I got one back but the email stated.

"Our prices are already been discounted. But we will still give you 4% discount"

Seems an odd way of putting it as they invited me to obtain a code, may be something is getting lost in translation. But the code worked and I've a watch on the way.

I done the same thing.. After my first purchase.. The code I was given I received 4% discount..You still get a cracking deal with them I think only takes about 4 days to get here, and I haven't had to pay import duties yet either [emoji120]
Out if interest what watch did you purchase? [emoji355]