Post CONUK

Remember that refugee site we all fled to when we were evicted from CONUK, before TSR was up and running. Is it still there and if so what's the link? I was trying to remember a joke.

cheese_dave said:
Why were you evicted from CONUK? What had you done? What was CONUK?

It's a story as long and dark and chill as these winter nights, but if ye pour me a jug o' that ale and pull tha' stool closer to the fire I'll tell ye what happened when Yankee Jim took agin a group buy from a banned vendor . . . .

. . . and then the galleon sunk with all the Spanish silver . . .

. . . their ghosts cry from the castle on certain nights . . .

. . . smuggled them through Mexico . . . .

. . . and that be the tale, tis enough to make yer blood run cold.

:lol: You know I don't even think the P160 was actually from Connaught, it's just that one trail led to another.

CONUK was a UK social group on B&B set up by Hando, I think it's still there, barely.

Hando organised the samples system you see today through Connaught who happened to be banned from B&B. That really pissed them off

I organised a "group buy" amongst UK members without the express permission of the mods. That also pissed them off.

That was the catalyst, we were banned, so were loads of others for rather arbitrary reasons but mostly for spending more time in CONUK than the rest of the forum.

Boab set up a temporary forum and then TSR, we upped sticks and moved in.

antdad said:
Remember that refugee site we all fled to when we were evicted from CONUK, before TSR was up and running. Is it still there and if so what's the link? I was trying to remember a joke.

I thought it was called Fluoride & Floss. :?

Anyway Cheese Dave, if you dig around here a few of the original posts will give some further reading on the origins of TSR. Great stuff!! :D

1gear said:
B&B really does seem to be such an odd forum :?
Or is it more the people that run it? Im not sure, going by some of the posts

Yeah, well who's trying to turn a wheel hub out of wood?

This picture of Jennifer Rush is really making me sick.

Which was the best "Power of Love"

1. Huey Lewis & The News

2. Jennifer Rush

3. Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Calls cost £1/second; prizes may not be exchanged for cash alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom