Polish Wizamet blades

every time I read PPI my heart briefly stops

Have YOU been traumatized by PPI calls? Then call our no-up-front-fees helpline to see if YOU have a claim. We help billions of people make bogus claims against companies making bogus claims. Call now for a free consultation with one of our specially trained experts. Terms and conditions apply, and you will be fleeced by us at some stage, so consider taking out our special no-fleece insurance policy! Call now for a free ... NURSE!

Have YOU been traumatized by PPI calls? Then call our no-up-front-fees helpline to see if YOU have a claim. We help billions of people make bogus claims against companies making bogus claims. Call now for a free consultation with one of our specially trained experts. Terms and conditions apply, and you will be fleeced by us at some stage, so consider taking out our special no-fleece insurance policy! Call now for a free ... NURSE!
Reported to the moderators for harrasment and cruelty. :p

...I'd love to read a report about those new blades, @Bogeyman.

They shaved just like the new Polsilver made in Russia. For some reason, I never thought these were as great as many feel about them. They are good, but I think Gillette makes better IMO. However, the old Polsilver (brown box) made by the old Wizamet are buttery smooth. I just dug out my last 10 blade tuck of those. They shave like the old "Golden Age" blades for those who like those.

I got both brown and current box Polsilvers from the above source and also find them to be different. The current ones are far smoother, and are have feel very much like the Astra SP only sharper. If you like the Astra's these are a great step up.

Back
Top Bottom